An invoice must go through a variety of processes and phases before it can be archived. There are eight steps that are generally applicable, despite the fact that the processes and the degree of automation may vary dramatically between companies, industries, and geographical areas.
Public Author: Kristina Dosen
Fiscal subject related
Content accuracy validation date: 16.05.2023
Content accuracy validation time: 10:37h
- the seller prepares the invoice,
- the seller issues the invoice,
- the seller sends the invoice,
- the buyer receives the invoice,
- the buyer approves the invoice,
- the buyer books the invoice into account,
- the buyer schedules payment,
- the buyer archives the invoice.